Part-Time Employment Opportunity!
Location: Canning, Nova Scotia
About: This is a varied position for an individual passionate about supporting health and wellness in the community. This role includes administrative support for Jessica Bergevin Physiotherapy, duties for Avifauna Health Studio, light cleaning/gardening, organizational tasks, and childcare.
Flexible daytime hours: 4-5 hours per week. Pay Rate: $22/hour
1. Clinic Administration for Jessica Bergevin Physiotherapy (https://www.jbphysio.ca/)
· Weekly chart filing (file charts from previous week, pull charts for upcoming week); prepare new patient charts; ensure intake forms/patient handouts are stocked, patient phone call backs as required; bookings; light cleaning/laundry.
2. Avifauna Health Studio (https://avifauna.ca/)
· Indoor/outdoor studio set up/light cleaning; gardening; inventory/ordering, invoices; interacting with wellness retreat guests.
3. Family Support
· Childcare (two children age 5 and 6) – available 1x/week when children arrive home from school; organizational tasks, light cleaning.
About you: strong communication skills, reliable, and able to maintain confidential information; experience with health services or administration an asset, enjoys children.
If interested in this position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org